10 May 2013

My Experience During In Tomohon, By Shita Wenda


 LIP - 6 (six) month ago I and my friends went to Tomohon city with plane air. When we landed in Manado city we shuttle by Mr. Try Nugroho, Mr. Vence Tuwaidan, Mr. Jimmy Pontoan, and then we all went to tomohon city with bus, in trip we stop in a restaurant in between Manado and Tomohon city, after ate we trip continue. And we stay a night in Mega mendung and tomorrow morning we went to school in Losnito Santo NicolausTomohan (LOKON), after school we went to Alamanda. Alamanda was a place for recreation and in alamanda had a church some time for married. We in tomohon city I and my friends stay in Alamanda, alamanda was very cold.
During we stay in Tomohon  I was  feel  many event  for  sad, fun,  funny, angry, lazy and busy, but it all didn’t decrease , we always together made me don’t  feel. Began I had feel  sad because I must stay so far from my parents but  all disappeared because in here  we were can parents, I think they can made us same with stranger, but this all is false, but all in here we regard as kind their children and all people in Tomohon  were friendly . The first, our father and mother were all lead we for became better and useful for myself and our teacher were always gave us subject was the best and always gave us motivation for became someone which success kind of can made Papua became more advance for now.

I was very happy and fun because in here I made many experiences which I don’t can in Papua. And then   I can understood as little as culture, language, life, and religious people in Tomohon city. So far differed from Papua. Yet, all it doesn’t made I for feel uncomfortable because, I had need all there is deep many subject.  Praise the lord, beginning until now I was not yet sick. Stay in Tomohon city was experience which made me don’t can forgot all happen in here.

Last I didn’t had something which can I gave for all, because for here I can accept many something a new. Thank you so much for all my teacher in LOKON, I don’t forgot all merit and sacrifice their during six month ago, although in it I can made all my teacher dad for me and something didn’t follow order you, for that please forgive me for all my behavior which dad, and with all my fault during this, thank you so much…

Other Post:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment