09 May 2013

My Experience with LIP, By Klant Tabuni


LIP - As long as six month ago, from November 31, 2012 until April 30, 2013, I went to Tomohon for study in Lokon High School Campus. During to study in Lokon, I had many experiences in my life.  I was prepared to study in LIP (Losnito Intensive Program). Some teachers were hardly to teach us every day.


Thanks you very much for all of my teachers, because of teach me very humble. You know firstly I felt very stupid, at the first time I came to Manado, North Sulawesi after leaving from Jayapura, West Papua. I think firstly I do not understand about English Language yet.

In the early I’m very difficult to learn English lesson. I did not forget when my two teachers Sir David, and Miss Grace Nelwan give students to translate a letter in Indonesia language, word by word. But, I’m very difficult to do that, so I said to Sir David, “Sir I’m sorry before. I give up to do this working for translate the words.  I do not understand and I don’t know an poor in the vocabulary. Very difficult to translate the words of letter”!

Sir. David gave some comments to me, “Yes I know of course, all of you have very difficult to do that, but I certainly as long as your studied one by one I believed and sure your will understand and your can translate all of words”. And finally until now, I always try to do the work well and I try to translate over all step by step although I rarely made many mistakes. In my heart, I must understand English language very well in the future.

Not only about English lesson. I also did not know about Mathematica lesson. Remember in the past, when I was junior high school and senior high school I’m rarely learned about Mathematica.
When the team teachings of Math teach us in the classroom, I try to learn the match hardly. But I did know how to understand all; it was very difficult to do in worksheets. i come back to the dormitory, I bring out the terrible situation. That’s why I can not sleep well.

Once upon time, when I can not sleep, I go out from my room and  I sit down on  the terrace. In my mind, how stupid I realize my self at this time because of Math homework that I can’t do it. I judge my self, surely I’m dislike the subject of Math.

After years ago, I and my friends have a chance to go to Manado. As you know, I took a short course to follow LIP’s program and the program held in St Nikolaus Lokon High School. In the beginning I study in Lokon, it was very surprise to me because in the schedule I saw one of the lessons, I mus study again the Math. 

Oh my God, I hate Math. This lesson make very upset!  As I said, I do not like to learn Math.
Anyway as long as I went to school to follow the LIP’s program, step by step and my friend come to help me about Math. In fact, all my Math teachers try to teach us honestly and loyalty heart. Day by day, I begin to open my mind and start to lke Math lesson. Finally, I can do the Math homework. Then I understand how to do that and for me it was not difficult again at the time. I did not forget when I was high school, Math was one of very difficult lesson. Right now, I’m very happy to study Math. That is why I feel very much different experiences when I was studying in Lokon high school.

Oh ya, I have other experiences, when I and our friends got a filed-trip tour in hotels, hospital, and canning fish, and visit the places to have fun recreation. I remember it was very happy when I take a bath shower in beach, swimming pool, and Lihaga Island. All of my experiences made me more fun and happy.

Finally, I would like to say that from all the staff, employees and students of high school is always on time! All of the staff and employees are very honest, loyalty because of  that I am very impressive that I never forget all of your kindness. Thank you and see you again! (*** klant)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment