10 May 2013

My Experience By Annas Kilungga

LIP - First of all I would like give thanks to God for protecting and guying me, when I was studying in SMA Lokon for 6 (six) months that I already passed .Before I come from Papua to Tomohon-Manado,I really worry and afraid with the people in Tomohan, because different culture, language and our skin, in fact the Tomohon people are very good and the culture of Papua and Tomohon almost same. there was I understood that white people and black people are created of God and we are one, because god is one.


Many experiences are I got in Lokon foundation, but I just want to write few of them  I  was impressed that I can’t forget namely about my teacher and the committee of Lip. First one is about the teacher. I really pleasure with  their teaching style, because easy to understand. I studied in SMA Lokon for six months not in vain, but I lucky because I can speak German language little bit, although not perfect but I can understand what people talk about.

And second is about the committee LIP. I proud of them because when my friends and I were studying, they never forsaken, but always control us. for six months we studied not in the class only but also we studied out of class like study tour visited several business premises, there were I got many experiences. This is the experience that I experienced for six months in SMA Lokon (Tomohon town).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment