10 May 2013

Adolof Wetipo: I 'm Very Hapy in LIP Program

LIP - First of all my name is Adolof Wetipo. I come from Papua. I'm student of LIP (Losnito Intensive Program) for six month, begin November 2012 until May 2013. Let you know, in the begining of this program, I feel very bored, lazy to wake up in early morning everyday. It is not my habit to wake up at five clock. I know this is one of the rule of my dormitory and school. The impact of wake up in early morning, make me often in get a headache. But, right now, I feel better and it was no problem for me to wake up in early morning everyday. Lokon High School is a place in foot of Mt. Lokon. In this place, I study to prepare my self to continue study in German University. I'm very interesting when I learn English language. Mr. David and Miss Grace patiently guide me to learn this language. You know more than six month I stayed in Lokon, Tomohon, North Sulawesi to study and develop my language in German, in English or in physic, math, hospitality, etc. I feel all lesson that I learn, enrich me for my future. Thanks all.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment