10 May 2013

My experience with LIP Program by Bertha

LIP - Already six months I was in Tomohon, from 31 October 2012 until 30 April 2013. I came from Papua to study at Lokon SMU campus. While studying at Lokon I have a lot of fun experiences. We are prepared by the LIP program (Losnito Intensive Program). Where each teacher exerts his best to teach us every day. Thank you very much too all my teachers, for teaching me with patience. You know that I was the fool who came from Papua. I do not understand English very well in advance or doing math problems correct previous premises. I find it difficult to translate the English text. I remember when I first learned the English language I can’t translate everything. But I was lucky to have a teacher like Sir David Mandagi and Miss Gress O'Nelwan who patiently helped us to translate English text. I am very grateful to both my English teacher is terrific. Thanks to them I was able to speak English as it is now. Not only about learning English but I also find it difficult about math, because math is my most hated subject. When I look at the schedule and it turns out I have to deal with the math, I said Oh God help me, I'm verry hate math. But I am very grateful to my entire math teacher from Prof.Mesakh, sir Sisco, mom Vianti, mom Freni and sir Jun, who did not give up breathing for us and always helped with patient. Once again thank you very much. And I still remember when sir Jun say “there is nothing impossible in this world, certainly can if we try, sir also initially could not but because there is a willingness to learn why sir can. You also can do as long as you want to try and don’t give up breathing to keep trying”. Other than that I also had other experience, I went with my friends study tours to hotels, hospitals, fishing, and unforgettable are we swam at the beach, the island Lihaga. All of my experience made me happy and it very fun for me. Finally, I would like to say that all employees and students in high school Lokon very disciplined, they are very good, honest and always respect others, that's why I will not forget the kindness of their breathing. I think that's all I'll see you again. (Bertha)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment